Orchestrate a corporate picnic, family reunion or church picnic with this checklist.
- Menu Selection
- Make it "All-American" or choose an Ethnic Theme
- Breakfast: Coffee, tea, Danish, bagels, donuts, eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes
- Lunch/Dinner: Hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, salad (macaroni, cole slaw, potato), corn, rolls, condiments, desserts, beverages
- Paper goods
- Serving Spoons
- Eating utensils
- Garbage bags
- Chafing dishes
- Ice Containers for Soda/Beer
- Corn Pots
- Serving Trays
- Water Buckets
- Thermal Containers
- Canned Fuel
- Organize Committee to Arrange Outside Entertainment
- Committee to Operate Games & Children's Activities
- Dunk Tanks
· Chill beverage with ice cubes in a plastic bag or with chunks of ice/dry ice in fountain bowl.
· Pre-chill beverages to 36 F before adding to the fountain.
· Pre-chill carbonated beverage to 36 F before adding to fountain.
· Maintain carbonation by adding small amounts, carbonation dissipates in 10-20 minutes of recirculation.
· Champagne: 1 case/12 bottles for 80 drinks
· Liquor: 21 to 28 drinks per quart of liquor
· Punch: 32 - 3 oz. Drinks per gallon
· Napkins: 2 - 3 per person
Be a Hospitable (and Responsible Host)
Serve food with all alcohol beverages
Measure liquor in beverages
Serve non-alcoholic beverages, too
Prevent guest who have had too much to drink from driving